Saif's changed after Kareena: Deepika

 Deepika does full-fledged comedy in Sajid Khan's Houseful.

"It's not just a few comic scenes here and there. It's a hardcore comic role. And I wonder how I'll manage it. Main koshish karungi. Sajid has a great sense of humour and I'd go by his vision. Sajid just told me to follow him. If my director has so much confidence in me I can't let him down."

Problem is, Deepika has a very sober image. "But that doesn't mean I don't have a sense of fun. I plan to have a ball doing Houseful. I'm a reserved person in real life. But that doesn't mean I can't be funny for the camera."

So after working with sister Farah it's bro Sajid. "I'm very fond of both of them. At a time when the entertainment industry
wasn't too confident of me Farah trusted me completely. She didn't even audition me. Farah was the one who spotted in me a talent and actually cast me opposite Shah Rukh."

She has worked with all the older actors Shah Rukh, Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan before coming to co-stars her own age group.